HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND IN A CONDENSED PACKAGE. CONSTRUCTED AND DESIGNED BY PIONEER’S CHIEF SPEAKER ENGINEER.
Andrew Jones has designed some of the world’s finest loudspeakers. He now brings his high-end expertise to deliver top-level sound quality to these 2-channel bookshelf speakers.
Key components are:
- A 10 cm fibreglass cone with long-stroke design for quick response and powerful bass.
- The soft, horn-shaped dome tweeter with polypropylene film capacitor and air-core coils optimise the sound source between woofer and tweeter and reduce sound distortion.
- A sound-engineered, eco veneer, with a semi-open pore finish, produces a balanced, warm and natural sound.
- The robust, 21 mm baffle and gold-plated bindings ensure clarity and perspective within the sound field.
- 2 cm soft-dome tweeter provides wide frequency range response and wide sound field
- 10 cm glass-fibre cone woofer offers precise audio reproduction
- Eco-friendly wood veneer finish offers natural sound with wood grain adding warmth and beauty
- 21 mm-thick speaker baffle eliminates unwanted vibration
- Gold-plated machined-brass speaker terminals for clear sound reproduction
- Sound tuned by Andrew Jones